Why suffer from bad circulation, when you do not have to?
Most illnesses could be attributed to bad circulation, esp. when repair nutrients, necessary for everyday living, are not getting through to the right places.
What simply are some avoidable causes of bad circulation?
- Bad diet (high cholesterol), lacking freshness, in nutrition and enzymes
- Bad posture and work habits
- Not enough massages, esp. when feeling soreness and blocked
- Not getting enough good water
- Not enough proper workouts
- Not doing detoxifying cleanses
- Getting upset like ‘all up in a bunch’
People, who have good natural health, do not let these things slide.
People who suffer from bad circulation have illness like
- Liver, kidney, gall bladder, and or heart issues
- Low immunity (bacterial infections, funguses, etc.)
Why suffer, when you could help yourself, and be proactive to avoid the avoidable causes of bad circulation.
- Do detoxes or at least sauna therapy.
- Get a massage after doing a lot of yard work.
- Eat a lot more cool weather fresh foods.
- Work more carefully and efficiently.
- Drink lots of water
- Get out and walk in the fresh spring air. (Join a walking group).
- Be nicer to others.